The hubby and I currently bowl on a league with my sister and bro-in-law Rick. Tonight Michael bowled a 300 game and it was freakin awesome. He's so talented and I'm sure little sprout will follow in his daddy's footsteps. Congrats Michael!
Soon-to-be Auntie Elizabeth is so cool that she even has a stethoscope at home. So after bowling, we all raced over to her condo to see if we can hear the baby's heartbeat. You know, since Mike was so successful earlier in the week just by putting his ear into my tummy? Laying flat on my back on the couch I did have to warn the family that I was gassy tonight....and of course, all we heard was the gurgling of my bowels. No such luck! I tried for 20 mins moving the stethoscope all around my chub-bump trying to find the heartbeat, but was unsuccessful. By my efforts tonight I have concluded that Michael only heard gas earlier in the week. Yay for gas!
Tomorrow is time to take my 8 week photo already! Where did the first two months go?!?!?!



No comments:
Post a Comment