Well we are well on our way through five and a half months of preggersville and we can’t be more excited. From choosing the nursery colors to celebrating with friends and family this has really been an exciting year for us so far. This week we got the pleasure of watching the baby bump get bigger and bigger! We are just about to the point where I’m surrounding myself in a pillow cocoon at night just to try to get comfortable and sleep. As for last night, I had the pleasure of waking up every 30 mins for a solid 30 mins followed by a mere 30 mins of sleep. Sound fun huh? I think it’s a combination of eating too much salt at Bowling on Sunday nights and Sprout trying to get me ready for the midnight feedings. Oh I can’t wait! I’d rather be waking up at night to hold our baby girl than to be tossing and turning in a sea of pillows.
The hubby and I picked our nursery colors and are anxiously awaiting the job to be done this upcoming week (2/5-2/7). We went with some lighter neutral green colors that will look awesome against the butterfly nursery bedding set we chose for Sprout. Instead of a chair rail we are going to do 3 walls one color and 1 accent wall a slight shade lighter. The accent wall will have the crib against it and a beautiful piece of molding 2 ft down from the ceiling that will highlight some painted polka dots that match the bedding. We are oober excited and can’t wait to show you the end project. Now that we have picked the paint we just have to clear out the room (already piling baby stuff up in the corner) and patch the holes so painter dudes can do a quicker job. Wish us good luck that everything turns out great.
This Sunday at bowling we had a wonderful visit by Mr. Ed Gannon and Baby Eddie….who isn’t so much a baby anymore. But boy is he as cute as can be. Mike being the kid lover and bowling extraordinaire had to give Baby Eddie his first ever bowling lesson. While I was convinced the adorable kid would lose interest after the first 3-4 frames….this was clearly not the case as dad was carrying him out to the car while screaming “I want ball, I want ball” all of the way home. Thanks for the great night Hubby, Auntie Elizabeth, Uncle Rick, Steph, Ed and baby Eddie!


No comments:
Post a Comment