Tuesday, December 29, 2009

17 weeks, 5 days

Weeks seem to be flying by just like the quantity of clothes I am unable to wear! This week I definitely feel preggers and I am so happy that most of my symptoms have subsided or at least minimized. While the chub bumps still haven’t connected into a cute baby bump, I am enjoying the poofiness of my tummy and have definitely started to feel a heaviness inside. This week I gained confidence that some of the grumblings I have felt in my tummy is from Sprout and not just oh-so-lovely balls of gaseous matter. You know when you get so cold that it makes your whole body shiver? And at the point where you’re warming up your body stops shivering, but the insides of your tummy may still shake a little? That is how I would compare the fluttering of little Sprout in my tummy. I especially feel him move when I lay on my sides…which is where I spent 99% of my time when lying down. Oh how I miss lying on my back!!!

Mike, Sprout, Puppies and I would like to wish you all a very HAPPY NEW YEAR! Here’s to 2010 (pronounced “twenty-ten” according to the NY Times) and all of the exciting things to come!



No comments:

Post a Comment