As the holiday season quickly approaches like the oncoming 4th month of pregnancy, Michael was awesome enough to go pick out a small Christmas tree. Unfortunately, it took us well over a week to get it in the house….and then another several days to actually decorate it. But what a joyous sight it is to see all of our mini bulbs and mini lights hanging there on our mini tree! It was the perfect pick-me-up after being secluded on the couch and working from home all week. The hubby came home on Tuesday and surprised me by pulling out our box of Hallmark ornaments and other misc decorating items from the outside storage unit. And let me tell you….we went all out on all 3.5 feet of the Christmas tree! Like every year Michael and I picked out our new 2009 Hallmark ornaments to put on the tree. It’s a tradition that was started back in 2001 and I have done every year since. Even the puppies got their special ornaments. This year my choice was a preggers mommy…but of course she has a cute baby bump and not a multiple chub bump like I’ve got going on. Either way, the ornaments look awesome and I can’t wait to get Sprout his first ornament next year!! Although, I highly doubt we will be able to keep it to just one ornament for the baby. I’m thinking…..mom will go overboard! One tradition I will miss is going to see the Christmas Parade at Disneyland with Sprout. It’s a little hard from Seattle, but who knows…maybe there will be a trip in there when we go visit the family in CA?!?
For an update on my back and bladder pains, they are still there and I am just trying to take it easy for a while. I’ve got more prenatal massages and Physical Therapy appointments scheduled so hopefully we’ll see some improvement quickly. We’re just glad Sprout is growing like he should be and seems to be doing great. Auntie Elizabeth was awesome enough to take me and Sprout to our first PT appointment in Bellevue early this morning followed by an awesome massage at Uncle Rick’s work, DreamClinic in Seattle. Can’t wait for next Tuesday when we get another hour to fall asleep and snore on the table!
Friday, December 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment