Sunday, November 29, 2009

14 weeks, 2 days

Unlike anything I can explain, things are moving around and changing and all I notice is that none of my clothes fit right. And why are maternity clothes so hard to find? Seriously, like one Motherhood store that is 15 miles away…and have to deal with mall parking? Ugh.

At this stage in the game, days seems to be passing by like seconds and my chub bump is quickly combining with baby and just making everything lumpy! Good news though, even though I seem to grow an inch every time I wake up, I have maintained my weight per the doctor’s advice. But as opposed to healthy food and exercise, I blame the lack of food I eat with all of my food aversions. So far baby does not like chicken, beef, pork, fish or veggies. Sprout does like processed meats like hot dogs, liverwurst, langua and loves fruits, sweets and potato chips! Thai food is also out, but Indian food is in (thank goodness!) Not a good start to a healthy diet if you ask me!

Here is my 14 week photo. Isn’t black slimming?!?! Can’t wait for Sprout to look like a baby and not a lumpy pillow under my shirt

No comments:

Post a Comment