We have all heard about morning sickness and the unpleasant vomiting that goes along with being pregnant, but you hardly ever hear about the most embarrassing symptom: DROOLING! That's right, learning my lesson on a daily basis, drooling is real and dangerous! Before Michael and I found out we were pregnant, I was having these random embarrassing moments at work. Little did I know they were all because of the Little Sprout! This is how it went down: While looking down at my phone sending cute little love messages to my hubby, I had a St. Bernard size drip from my mouth right on to my lovely work blouse. What the heck? That's right, I drooled at work. And this hasn't happened just once, or twice or even three times. So far I have slobbered all over myself like a happy pug puppy over a handful of times. I just can't believe it! Why don't they warn new parents about these potential job-losing side effects? LOL! I decided to share my story with you now because, that's right, I just drooled on myself again!
Turns out there is an "increasing blood volume and the extra fluid being processed through your body." Crazy pregger webiste say what?
But I have learned one thing through this experience, it doesn't stain. (aren't you glad we have such technology that we can share these thoughts with eachother? you're welcome!)
Tuesday, October 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment